Microchip Technology Inc., a leading provider of microcontroller, analog and Flash-IP solutions, and Digilent, Inc. announced expanded capabilities for the 32-bit PIC32 microcontroller-based chipKIT™ Development Platform for the Arduino™ community.
The chipKIT development platform is a 32-bit Arduino solution that enables hobbyists and academics to easily and inexpensively integrate electronics into their projects, even if they do not have an electronic-engineering background. The platform consists of two PIC32-based development boards and open-source software that is compatible with the Arduino programming language and development environment. The chipKIT hardware is compatible with existing 3.3V Arduino shields and applications, and can be developed using a modified version of the Arduino IDE and existing Arduino resources, such as code examples, libraries, references and tutorials.
“We’re excited to continue supporting the academic and hobbyist communities with the expanded capabilities of and support for the chipKIT development platform,” said Derek Carlson, Microchip’s vice president of development tools.
More information is also available on Microchip’s Web site, at http://www.microchip.com/get/9LQX.
- PIC32MX220 USB project demo code
- PIC32MX220 demo board Gerber files
- PIC32MX220 demo project – delay using the 32-bit Core Timer
- PIC32MX220F032B demo code – input change notification interrupt
- Second PIC32MX220F032B demo code – how to read input from push button
- First PIC32MX220F032B demo code – flashing an LED
- Self-made development board for the 32-bit PIC32MX220F032B Microcontroller
- Microchip Introduces Smallest, Lowest-Cost PIC32 Microcontrollers
- Wireless data transmission between two PIC microcontrollers using low-cost RF modules
- Low cost temperature data logger using PIC and Processing
- Electric car history (1)
- Links (1)
- MCU – Development kits (4)
- MCU – LCD (1)
- MCU – Market news (2)
- MCU – Measurement (3)
- MCU – Play sound (3)
- MCU – Programming (1)
- MCU – Projects (4)
- MCU – RS232 communication (1)
- MCU – USB communication (4)
- MCU – Wireless communication (1)
- PIC32 projects (6)
- Uncategorized (1)